The Atlanta Hawks (35-35) take the court against the San Antonio Spurs (18-52) at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023 on BSSW and BSSE.
The Hawks are a 9-point favorite against the Spurs when the Hawks and the Spurs square off. The matchup’s over/under is set at 245.
Hawks vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Atlanta -9
- Total: 245
- Moneyline: Atlanta -395, San Antonio +315
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Hawks at Spurs odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 9)
- Pick OU:
Hawks 121 – Spurs 114
- Atlanta has been the favorite in 40 games this season and has come away with the win 24 times (60%) in those contests.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win four times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -395 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta has an implied victory probability of 79.8% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- San Antonio has won 23.9% of the games this season it was the moneyline underdog (16-51).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +315 or longer, San Antonio has gone 5-16 (23.8%).
- San Antonio has an implied moneyline win probability of 24.1% in this matchup.
Against the spread
- The Hawks put up only 4.7 fewer points per game (117.4) than the Spurs allow (122.1).
- When Atlanta scores more than 122.1 points, it is 14-8-1 against the spread and 17-6 overall.
- San Antonio has an 18-7 record against the spread and a 14-11 record overall when giving up fewer than 117.4 points.
- The Spurs put up only 4.9 fewer points per game (112.6) than the Hawks give up (117.5).
- San Antonio is 14-8 against the spread and 9-13 overall when it scores more than 117.5 points.
- Atlanta has an ATS record of 20-5-1 and a 21-5 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 112.6 points.
- The Hawks are the league’s fifth-ranked scoring team (117.4 PPG), while the Spurs allow the most points per game (122.1) in NBA action.
- San Antonio is the NBA’s 24th-ranked offense (112.6 PPG), while Atlanta is the 23rd-ranked defense (117.5).
- The Hawks have a -10-point scoring differential on the season (-0.1 per game). The Spurs have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (668 total points, 9.5 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Atlanta has an average implied point total of 118.7 this season, which is 8.3 points lower than its implied total in Sunday’s game (127).
- So far this season, Atlanta has scored more than 127 points in 13 games.
- The average implied point total on the year for San Antonio (120.1) is 2.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (118).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Hawks vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and BSSE
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).