The Boston Celtics will take on the Miami Heat in a decisive Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
The Celtics take on the Heat. The Celtics are favored by 2.5 points against the Heat. The matchup’s over/under is set at 211.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Boston -2.5
- Total: 211
- Moneyline: Boston -145, Miami +124
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Celtics at Heat odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 2.5)
- Pick OU:
Celtics 113 – Heat 111
- Boston has been victorious in 53, or 71.6%, of the 74 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Boston has come away with a win 45 times in 63 chances when named as a favorite of at least -145 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Boston has a 59.2% chance of pulling out a win.
- Miami has won eight of the 24 games it was listed as the moneyline underdog this season (33.3%).
- Miami has a record of 5-11 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer (31.2%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives Miami a 44.6% chance to win.
Against the spread
- The Celtics score 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat give up (109.8).
- Boston is 39-20-2 against the spread and 49-12 overall when scoring more than 109.8 points.
- Miami has a 26-36-3 record against the spread and a 39-26 record overall when giving up fewer than 117.9 points.
- The Heat score just 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics give up to opponents (111.4).
- Miami has put together a 17-16-1 ATS record and a 26-8 overall record in games it scores more than 111.4 points.
- Boston is 28-7-1 against the spread and 31-5 overall when it gives up fewer than 109.5 points.
- The Celtics are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (117.9 PPG), while the Heat allow the second-fewest points per game (109.8) in the league.
- Miami’s squad is currently the lowest-scoring team in the NBA (109.5 PPG), while Boston’s team is fourth in points allowed per game (111.4).
- The Celtics have out-scored their opponents by a total of 535 points this season (6.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Heat have out-scored them by 26 more points on the year (0.3 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Boston this season is 117.5 points, 10.5 more points than its implied total of 107 points in Saturday’s game.
- This season, Boston has put up more than 107 points in 68 games.
- The average implied point total on the year for Miami (112.4) is 8.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (104).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).