The Boston Celtics (53-24) will be trying to continue a three-game home winning run when squaring off against the Utah Jazz (36-40) on Friday, March 31, 2023 at TD Garden. It airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBCS-BOS and SportsNet RM.
The Celtics head into their matchup against the Jazz as double-digit favorites. The Celtics are favored by 13.5 points.
Celtics vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Boston -13.5
- Moneyline: Boston -989, Utah +654
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Jazz at Celtics odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Jazz (+ 13.5)
Celtics 122 – Jazz 110
- Boston has been the favorite in 71 games this season and has come away with the win 50 times (70.4%) in those contests.
- Boston has yet to lose in three games when named as at least a -989 moneyline favorite.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Boston has a 90.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Utah has put together an 18-23 record in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 43.9% of those games).
- Utah has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +654 or longer.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Utah’s implied win probability is 13.3%.
Against the spread
- The 118.3 points per game the Celtics record are only 0.5 more points than the Jazz allow (117.8).
- Boston is 28-9-2 against the spread and 36-3 overall when scoring more than 117.8 points.
- When Utah gives up fewer than 118.3 points, it is 26-15 against the spread and 23-18 overall.
- The Jazz’s 117.2 points per game are 5.4 more points than the 111.8 the Celtics allow.
- Utah is 37-17 against the spread and 33-21 overall when it scores more than 111.8 points.
- Boston is 32-17-2 against the spread and 40-11 overall when it allows fewer than 117.2 points.
- The Celtics are at the second spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (118.3 PPG), while the Jazz allow the 24th-fewest points per game (117.8) in the league.
- The sixth-ranked scoring NBA team (117.2 PPG) is Utah, while the Boston squad ranks sixth in the league defensively (111.8 PPG).
- The Celtics have out-scored their opponents by a total of 500 points this season (6.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Jazz have out-scored them by 43 more points on the year (0.6 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Celtics vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Friday, March 31, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BOS and SportsNet RM
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
- TV Channel: NBC Sports Networks
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).