The Denver Nuggets (47-24) take the court against the Brooklyn Nets (39-31) at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023 on YES and ALT.
The Nuggets are a 2.5-point favorite against the Nets when Nuggets and Nets hit the court.
Nuggets vs. Nets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Denver -2.5
- Moneyline: Denver -135, Brooklyn +113
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Nuggets at Nets odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Nets (+ 2.5)
- Prediction: –
Nets 115 – Nuggets 114
- Denver has been chosen as the favorite in 54 games this year and has walked away with the win 39 times (72.2%) in those games.
- This year, Denver has won 37 of 50 games when listed as at least -135 or better on the moneyline.
- Denver has an implied victory probability of 57.4% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Brooklyn has been the underdog on the moneyline 31 total times this season. Brooklyn has gone 12-19 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +113 or longer, Brooklyn has a record of 9-13 (40.9%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives Brooklyn a 46.9% chance to win.
Against the spread
- The Nuggets score 116.8 points per game, just 3.9 more points than the 112.9 the Nets allow.
- Denver is 32-13-2 against the spread and 42-5 overall when scoring more than 112.9 points.
- Brooklyn is 29-16 against the spread and 33-12 overall when allowing fewer than 116.8 points.
- The Nets score an average of 113.5 points per game, only 0.5 more points than the 113.0 the Nuggets allow.
- Brooklyn is 24-11 against the spread and 25-10 overall when it scores more than 113.0 points.
- Denver has an ATS record of 30-9-1 and a 34-6 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 113.5 points.
- The Nuggets are the league’s seventh-ranked scoring team (116.8 PPG), while the Nets allow the rank 12th in points per game (112.9) in NBA play.
- Brooklyn’s squad is currently the 19th-ranked scoring team in the NBA (113.5 PPG), while Denver’s team is 13th in points allowed per game (113.0).
- The Nuggets have totaled 264 more points than their opponents this season (3.8 per game on average), and the Nets have scored 43 more points than their opponents (0.6 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Nuggets vs. Nets
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and ALT
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
- TV Channel: Altitude Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).