The Portland Trail Blazers (31-39) will attempt to break a five-game losing stretch when hosting the Los Angeles Clippers (37-34) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at Moda Center. This contest is at 9:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and BSSC.
The Clippers take on the Trail Blazers in a game projected to be a tight one. The Clippers are favored by only 2 points against the Trail Blazers. The matchup features a point total of 232.5.
Clippers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Los Angeles -2
- Total: 232.5
- Moneyline: Los Angeles -133, Portland +111
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Clippers at Trail Blazers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 2)
- Pick OU:
- Prediction: –
Trail Blazers 115 – Clippers 114
- Los Angeles has won 30, or 66.7%, of the 45 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 28 of 41 games when listed as at least -133 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Los Angeles has a 57.1% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Portland has been the moneyline underdog 37 total times this season. Portland has finished 12-25 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +111 or longer, Portland has a record of 12-21 (36.4%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Portland’s implied win probability is 47.4%.
Against the spread
- The 112.8 points per game the Clippers score are only 3.3 fewer points than the Trail Blazers allow (116.1).
- Los Angeles is 16-7 against the spread and 19-4 overall when scoring more than 116.1 points.
- Portland has a 17-8-1 record against the spread and an 18-8 record overall when allowing fewer than 112.8 points.
- The Trail Blazers put up only 1.7 more points per game (114.4) than the Clippers give up to opponents (112.7).
- Portland is 23-10 against the spread and 24-9 overall when it scores more than 112.7 points.
- Los Angeles’ record is 26-15 against the spread and 27-14 overall when it gives up fewer than 114.4 points.
- The Clippers are the league’s 22nd-ranked scoring team (112.8 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the rank 19th in points per game (116.1) in NBA play.
- The 15th-ranked scoring NBA team (114.4 PPG) is Portland, while the Los Angeles squad ranks 11th in the league defensively (112.7 PPG).
- The Clippers have scored just four more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.1 per game), while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 117 total points, 1.7 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Los Angeles’ average implied point total this year is 2.4 fewer points than its implied total in Sunday’s game (114.6 implied points on average compared to 117 implied points in this game).
- This season, Los Angeles has scored more than 117 points in 23 games.
- The 117.3-point average implied total on the season for Portland is 2.3 more points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Clippers vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW and BSSC
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).