Watch the No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (23-11) attempt to earn a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament Round of 32 matchup against the No. 5 seed Miami Hurricanes (26-7) on Sunday at MVP Arena, starting at 8:40 PM on TNT.
The Hoosiers are a slight 1-point favorite against the Hurricanes. The matchup features an over/under of 147.
Indiana has gone 16-17-1 against the spread, while Miami’s ATS record this season is 19-14-0. The Hoosiers are 19-15-0 and the Hurricanes are 14-18-1 in terms of hitting the over. The teams combine to score 153.8 points per game, 6.8 more points than this matchup’s total. Indiana is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its past 10 games, while Miami has gone 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Ahead of this matchup, here is what you need to prepare for Sunday’s college basketball action.
Miami at Indiana odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Indiana -1
- Total: 147
- Moneyline: Indiana -123, Miami +103
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Indiana vs. Miami prediction
Miami 74, Indiana 73
- Indiana has won 78.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (18-5).
- The Hoosiers have a 17-5 record (winning 77.3% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -123 or shorter.
- Indiana has a 55.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Miami has been underdogs in eight games this season and won four (50%) of those contests.
- The Hurricanes have a record of 4-3 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +103 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Miami has a 49.3% chance to win.
Against the spread
- Indiana has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 18 times.
- Miami has put together a 19-14-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Hoosiers record 74.9 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 71.6 the Hurricanes allow.
- Indiana is 11-6-1 against the spread and 15-3 overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- When Miami gives up fewer than 74.9 points, it is 15-4 against the spread and 17-2 overall.
- The Hurricanes put up an average of 78.9 points per game, 10.7 more points than the 68.2 the Hoosiers give up.
- When it scores more than 68.2 points, Miami is 14-10 against the spread and 20-4 overall.
- Indiana’s record is 14-9 against the spread and 20-3 overall when it allows fewer than 78.9 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The Hoosiers have an average implied point total of 75.5 this season, which is 1.5 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (74).
- So far this season, Indiana has scored more than 74 points 18 times.
- The 77.3-point average implied total on the season for the Hurricanes is 4.3 more points than the team’s 73-point implied total in this matchup.
- This year, Miami has put up more than 73 points in 24 games.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, access all of our content at SportsbookWire.com and BetFTW. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).