The Indiana Pacers (33-43) will look to break a three-game losing stretch when hosting the Milwaukee Bucks (54-21) on Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. This game is at 7:00 PM ET on BSIN and BSWI.
The Bucks head into their game against the Pacers as double-digit favorites. The Bucks are favored by 11.5 points.
Bucks vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Milwaukee -11.5
- Moneyline: Milwaukee -662, Indiana +488
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Bucks at Pacers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pacers (+ 11.5)
Bucks 119 – Pacers 112
- Milwaukee has been chosen as the favorite in 61 games this year and has walked away with the win 50 times (82%) in those games.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win five times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -662 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee has an implied victory probability of 86.9% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Indiana has been the underdog on the moneyline 59 total times this season. Indy has gone 23-36 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +488 or longer, Indiana has a record of 1-1 (50%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Indiana has an implied win probability of 17%.
Against the spread
- The Bucks average 116.8 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 118.7 the Pacers allow.
- When Milwaukee puts up more than 118.7 points, it is 25-7 against the spread and 29-3 overall.
- Indiana has a 25-12-1 record against the spread and a 23-15 record overall when allowing fewer than 116.8 points.
- The Pacers put up an average of 115.6 points per game, just 3.2 more points than the 112.4 the Bucks allow to opponents.
- Indiana is 28-15-1 against the spread and 27-17 overall when it scores more than 112.4 points.
- Milwaukee is 30-15-5 against the spread and 42-8 overall when it allows fewer than 115.6 points.
- The Bucks are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.8 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 27th-fewest points per game (118.7) in the league.
- Indiana is the NBA’s 12th-ranked offense (115.6 PPG), while Milwaukee is the seventh-ranked defense (112.4).
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 327 points this season (4.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pacers have out-scored them by 231 more points on the year (3.1 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Bucks vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSIN and BSWI
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).