The New Orleans Pelicans (33-37) visit the Houston Rockets (18-52) at Toyota Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023. The Rockets are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 227.5 points for this matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Pelicans Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 19
Pelicans: Zion Williamson: Out (Hamstring), Jose Alvarado: Out (Lower Leg)
Rockets: Danny Green: Out (Trade Pending), John Wall: Out (Abdominal)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (227.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Pelicans Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|113.9 (16th)||Points Scored||110.4 (29th)|
|113.5 (15th)||Points Allowed||118.1 (25th)|
|43.5 (14th)||Rebounds||46.6 (4th)|
|10.8 (12th)||Off. Rebounds||13.2 (1st)|
|10.8 (23rd)||3pt Made||10.7 (26th)|
|25.7 (9th)||Assists||22.6 (28th)|
|14.2 (23rd)||Turnovers||15.7 (29th)|
Best Betting Site For Pelicans vs Rockets
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Pelicans Key Players
|Trey Murphy III||67||13.4||3.7||1.4||1.0||0.5||2.4|
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||48||18.6||5.5||5.9||1.3||0.3||2.2|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||67||12.5||7.1||1.3||0.5||0.9||1.6|
|Kenyon Martin Jr.||70||12.4||5.6||1.5||0.5||0.4||0.8|
- The Pelicans are 31-38-1 against the spread this year.
- New Orleans has an ATS record of 8-8 as 5.5-point favorites or greater.
- This season, 35 of the Pelicans’ 70 games have gone over the point total.
- New Orleans’ games have finished with more than 227.5 points 34 times so far this season.
- Pelicans games this season have posted an average total of 227.4, which is 0.1 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Rockets have covered the spread 28 times in 70 games.
- Houston has an ATS record of 22-28-3 as a 5.5-point underdog or more.
- There have been 35 Rockets games (out of 70) that hit the over this year.
- So far this season, 34 Houston’s games have featured over 227.5 points scored.
- The average total for Rockets games is 228.5 points, which is 1.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.