The Phoenix Suns (7-6) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when hosting the Portland Trail Blazers (3-10) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Footprint Center. It airs at 9:00 PM ET on AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW.
The Suns take the court as double-digit favorites against the Trail Blazers. The Suns are favored by 12.5 points.
Suns vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
- Spread: Phoenix -12.5
- Moneyline: Phoenix -675, Portland +490
Trail Blazers at Suns odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 12.5)
Suns 118 – Trail Blazers 106
- Phoenix has been victorious in six of the 10 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Phoenix has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -675.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Phoenix has a 87.1% chance of pulling out a win.
- Portland has compiled a 3-10 record in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 23.1% of those games).
- Portland has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +490 or longer.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Portland’s implied win probability is 16.9%.
- The Suns score only four more points per game (117.1) than the Trail Blazers give up (113.1).
- When Phoenix puts up more than 113.1 points, it is 3-5-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Suns are the NBA’s eighth-ranked scoring team (117.1 PPG), while the Trail Blazers rank 14th in points per game allowed (113.1) in the league.
- Portland is the NBA’s lowest-scoring offense (102.9 PPG), while Phoenix is the 20th-ranked defense (115.5).
- The Suns have totaled 21 more points than their opponents this season (1.6 per game on average), while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by 132 total points (10.2 per game average differential).