Watch the No. 3 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (29-5) attempt to secure a place in the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament second round matchup against the No. 6 seed TCU Horned Frogs (22-12) on Sunday at Ball Arena, beginning at 9:40 PM on TBS.
The Bulldogs head into their matchup against the Horned Frogs as a 4.5-point favorite. The game’s point total is set at 157.
Gonzaga is 14-19-0 against the spread this season compared to TCU’s 16-18-0 ATS record. The Bulldogs have hit the over in 19 games, while Horned Frogs games have gone over 16 times. The teams combine to score 162.5 points per game, 5.5 more points than this matchup’s total. Gonzaga has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 10-0 overall in the last 10 games. TCU has gone 3-7 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its last 10 games.
Ahead of this matchup, here is everything you need to get ready for Sunday’s college hoops action.
TCU at Gonzaga odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Gonzaga -4.5
- Total: 157
- Moneyline: Gonzaga -199, TCU +167
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
Gonzaga vs. TCU prediction
Gonzaga 79, TCU 73
- Gonzaga has compiled a 25-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 89.3% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -199 or shorter, the Bulldogs have a 23-2 record (winning 92% of their games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Gonzaga a 66.6% chance to win.
- This season, TCU has been the underdog 12 times and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- The Horned Frogs have a record of 5-3 when they’re set as an underdog of +167 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- TCU has a 37.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Against the spread
- Gonzaga has won 14 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 19 times.
- TCU has covered 16 times in 34 matchups with a spread this year.
- The 87.4 points per game the Bulldogs put up are 19.4 more points than the Horned Frogs give up (68.0).
- Gonzaga is 13-13 against the spread and 25-2 overall when scoring more than 68.0 points.
- When TCU gives up fewer than 87.4 points, it is 15-16 against the spread and 20-11 overall.
- The Horned Frogs average only 2.3 more points per game (75.1) than the Bulldogs allow their opponents to score (72.8).
- When it scores more than 72.8 points, TCU is 15-6 against the spread and 18-3 overall.
- Gonzaga’s record is 10-7 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it allows fewer than 75.1 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The Bulldogs’ average implied point total this season is 3.5 more points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (84.5 implied points on average compared to 81 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Gonzaga has recorded more than 81 points in 21 games.
- The Horned Frogs’ average implied point total on the season (75.6 points) is 0.4 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (76 points).
- So far this season, TCU has scored more than 76 points 15 times.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
If you’re looking for more sports betting picks and tips, access all of our content at SportsbookWire.com and BetFTW. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).