The Detroit Pistons (4-15) go up against the Utah Jazz (12-7) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at Vivint Arena. It tips at 6:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and BSDETX.
The Jazz hit the court as double-digit favorites against the Pistons. The Jazz are favored by 12 points. The game features an over/under of 233.
Jazz vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Utah -12
- Total: 233
- Moneyline: Utah -649, Detroit +467
Pistons at Jazz odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Jazz (- 12)
- Pick OU:
Jazz 122 – Pistons 108
- Utah has been victorious in two of the five contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Utah has yet to enter a game this year with shorter moneyline odds than -649.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Utah has a 86.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Detroit has been the moneyline underdog 17 total times this season. Motor City has gone 3-14 in those games.
- Detroit has not yet won a game when they entered play as a moneyline underdog with odds of +467 or longer in two chances.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Detroit’s implied win probability is 17.6%.
- The Jazz record just 0.6 fewer points per game (117.4) than the Pistons allow (118.0).
- Utah is 9-0 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 118.0 points.
- Utah has a 9-0 record when scoring more than 118.0 points.
- Detroit is 7-3 against the spread and 4-6 overall when allowing fewer than 117.4 points.
- Detroit has a 4-6 record when giving up fewer than 117.4 points.
- The Pistons average 5.1 fewer points per game (109.4) than the Jazz give up (114.5).
- When it scores more than 114.5 points, Detroit is 2-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- Detroit has put together a 1-3 record in games it scores more than 114.5 points.
- Utah is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it allows fewer than 109.4 points.
- Utah is 4-2 when it gives up fewer than 109.4 points.
- The Jazz are the league’s third-ranked scoring team (117.4 PPG), while the Pistons allow the rank 28th in points per game (118.0) in NBA play.
- Detroit is the NBA’s 24th-ranked offense (109.4 PPG), while Utah is the 22nd-ranked defense (114.5).
- The Jazz have totaled 55 more points than their opponents this season (2.9 per game on average), while the Pistons have been out-scored by 163 total points (8.6 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Utah has an average implied point total of 116.1 this year, which is 6.9 points lower than its implied total in Wednesday’s game (123).
- This season, Utah has put up more than 123 points in seven games.
- The average implied point total on the season for Detroit (116.4) is 5.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Jazz vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and BSDETX
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
- TV Channel: NBA League Pass
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).